Early Bird Registration
Opens 5th June 2023
- Confirmation of registration and payment: All information will be encrypted and securely forwarded to the ESSD Congress Secretariat, Kuoni Tumlare Congress. You will receive a confirmation letter by email upon completion of the Registration. If you don’t receive this email, either your registration or payment was unsuccessful. Should this happen, please contact email@example.com
- If you have selected ‘Student fee’: please do not forget to upload your student card including the academic year, a letter from your supervisor or a registration certificate when doing the registration. If you neglect to do this, you will be asked to pay the remaining balance on site.
- If you have selected ‘Resident & Trainee fee’: please do not forget to upload your proof of your Resident, Trainee or PhD student status.
- Important Information: The early bird registration must be paid before the early bird Deadline. Otherwise we will change your registration to a regular one.
What is included in the registration fees
The registration fee for participants includes:
- Admission to the Congress, the sessions (incl. Opening / Closing), the poster area and the exhibition
- Welcome Reception & Coffee Breaks
- Congress Material
The registration fee for participants does not include:
- Gala dinner ticket
- Travel expenses
- Personal insurance
- Lunches & dinners
- Pre-Conference Courses
- Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation prior to October 1st, 2023 will include a refund of the amount paid minus an administration fee of 50 EUR.
- No refund will be made after this deadline (from October 2nd, 2023).
Cancellation because of a COVID-19 emergency
If you are unable to attend due a COVID-19 emergency, you may receive a full refund of your registration fee. This policy applies to the following case:
- Your organization places a travel ban.
- You /someone with whom you have close contact has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and will not be released from quarantine or recovered prior to the event.
- Country travel restrictions.
- Cancellations related to COVID-19 will be handled on a case-by-case basis and may require documentation.